Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The Muck-rake-ah has arrived

Fellow Bloggers, distinguished members of the audience, Denbo....

I'm here, I'm not too queer, and without further ado....I'm the Muck-rake-ah.

Things are good these days, but I almost, just almost, wish Kerry would have won. That way, I wouldn't have to put up with four more years of bitching and moaning. Don't get me wrong, I'm a happy camper, kiddies. It is, however, mighty nice to see the Party of the Donkey in a complete tailspin. MMMMMM, tailspin.

I currently live in a BLUE (KADing) State by the name of Wisconsin. We have one of the highest tax burdens in the nation, yet for some reason we continuously vote for such mainstream and level headed elected officials as Russ Feingold, John Kerry, and Jim Doyle (our Harvard educated do nothing Governor). For a state that does so much whining, why...OH MERCIFUL GOD...why do we continue to vote like such mindless drones?
I firmly believe that if the Bush electorate is a bunch of numbsculled, drooling, bible-beaters that follow W blindly, then the Blue KADs are simply hypocrite that stand for only one thing...anything not Bush. They have nothing but disdain for W and nearly 53% of this nation. Let them wax-nostalgic for the heady days of Clinton and pine for the future. They do not respect anyone with a different agenda or opinion. The tolerant party of the Jackass is anything BUT! Until they respect me, they'll never get my vote.

More to come, and as always.... I'll see YOU at the yacht club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you work anymore? Denbo