Tuesday, November 23, 2004

UPDATE: Madison Radio Worm Gives Backhanded Apology; NAACP Finally Comments

Two developments in this story (prior posts here and here):

First, NAACP president Kweisi "Can I Buy a Vowel" Mfume said that Sylvester's comments "are just as bad as those who hide under sheets and burn crosses." Three cheers for intellectual honesty!

Second, The Little Worm issued an "apology," full text of which can be found here (CAUTION - reading this may cause you to lose IQ points):

"I'm concerned that I have offended many African-Americans by using a crass term to describe an incompetent, dishonest political appointee of the Bush administration. I apologize."

Nice.

If anyone gets close to this Worm, could you please kick him in the groin for me?

Do it once for Condi too.

And once for V-Toed Bill.

And once each for anyone else you can think of.

AP Story here.

No comments: