May I suggest a counter-protest. I call it "Buy a Moonbat a Damn Cheeseburger Day". All 20 readers of the KAR should do the following:
1. Identify a moonbat participating in this gimmick.
2. Go to your local McDonald's and buy them a cheeseburger. While purchasing the burger, loudly proclaim "I am buying this cheeseburger for [name of moonbat]";
3. Give the cheeseburger to your moonbat and tell the moonbat why you bought it for him/her/it.
4. Write a letter to the editor (or blog about it). Bonus points if you post something to the Democrat Underground Homepage (DUH).
I feel that this is an effective response to these insane people:
- It will offset the economic impact of their boycott by injecting into the economy the equivalent amount of money that they are withholding (a total 10 to 15 cheeseburgers ought to do it);
- It will enrage vegans, a large segment of the moonbat population;
- It will enrage the antiglobalization-types as you are giving money to McDonald's;
- It will enrage environmentalist whackos because McDonald's clearcuts Amazon rainforests, or something;
- The cholesterol will help kill them.
I hope you will all join me in this act of solidarity to send a message to moonbats everywhere.
That message would be: "Why haven't you moved to Canada yet?"