Sunday, January 23, 2005

My Two Cents

Just want to reiterate what everyone who attended the MOB event last night are saying in their respective blog forums: What a great evening! I regret that I had to leave the festivities early to attend a birthday party, because I was just starting to warm up to the group and there were so many others that I wanted to meet and talk to. Oh well, next time. Special thanks to those that I did talk to like Paul (NGP) and Jim (Sisyphus) from Nihlist in Golf Pants, Craig Westover, Cathy from Cathy in the Wright, Elder and JB from Fraters Libertas, Mitch from Shot in the Dark and a couple more I'm sure I have left out. It was very cool to talk to all of you and get to know some of the people that I tend to think of as sort of celebrities. I hear you on the radio, or I read your blogs and marvel at the breadth of knowledge you all exhibit on politics, culture and current events. I was very flattered that some of you folks have read or do read KAR on a regular basis. Most of all I was struck by what a nice group of people the MOB is. It's great to be affiliated with all of you. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

No comments: