Friday, January 28, 2005

Power Line Lags Woefully Behind KAR Again

Power Line has been diligently updating readers on the emerging voter fraud scandal in Wisconsin. For example, they posted this yesterday and this today. If you would like to find out more about this, you can follow the news links contained in those posts. (Consider this an olive branch PL. - the ball's in your court.)

However, I had this story LAST NOVEMBER.

Yes, I posted two short little items on this subject, in a Drudge-like fashion, here and here

76 DAYS AGO.

When the story was virtually ignored at the time by the MSM and our 7 readers, I moved on to other endeavors like making fat jokes about Molly Ivins. And I never looked back.

Oh well. What I lack in gravitas, I make up for by BEATING POWER LINE TO THE PUNCH BY MORE THAN TWO MONTHS.

No comments: