Wednesday, February 23, 2005

KAR Customer Satisfaction Survey

Dementee has been contributing for a week, and already two of his posts have been Trackbacked.

Mine: nada. Not even a comment.

Thanks a lot people.

No, seriously. Thanks for nothing.

[LearnedFoot is now on the floor, in the fetal position, sobbing]

Sigh. Where's the love?...

Anyhoo, the positivity towards Dementee probably makes it safe to poll our readers on his performance. The new poll can be found in the regular spot. One vote per computer per day.

I'd like to be alone now.

I think I'll go read my e-mail. Maybe Hinderaker wrote back...

1 comment:

SurveyTool said...

I'm researching about satisfaction of transportation users too. This website and this post in particular is very helpful.

http://www.surveytool.com/customer-satisfaction-survey-questions/