Monday, March 07, 2005

Moron Mail

Duct-tape your head.

This detritus appeared in the Strib today. My first question was : How is this guy allowed to live in Maple Grove?

Web wars

I read the March 1 story about the blogger who has purchased DFL-friendly domain names with astonishment [it was with astonishment that MDE purchased domain names? I thought it was with money. Or did you mean that you read the article with astonishment? Wow, you are a really shitty writer, and I haven't even gotten to the second sentence yet. -LF]. Here is an obviously far-right Republican [how do you know he's "far right"? Because he bought a couple of domain names? -LF] using the Internet like a progressive Democrat [Finally, a kernel of truth].

I think if it were truly up to the ultra-conservative Republicans [by virtue of their domain name purchasing habits -LF], there would be no Internet. [That's right - Al Gore was a Democrat! -LF] Americans would instead be stuck in the 1950s [I'm looking for you to provide any facts that back this assertion. I will not hold my breath. -LF] .

I have checked availability of some other domain names. I would encourage the anonymous grabber to grab these domains before any left-winger can get hold of them.

• RepublicansWishItWas1955.com
• RepublicansThinkEveryoneElseIsTheBoogeyman.com
• VoteRepublicanVoteRepression.com
• RepublicansForMcCarthyism.com
• NeoconsForAnnihilation.com


Of course, this is just a start. Imagine the domains the anonymous grabber would want to grab. It may take a while, but nothing worthwhile is ever easy.

John Plumhoff, Maple Grove.

How did this cole slaw-brained letter ever get published? OK. Since I'm not one to back away from a hissy-fit-slappy fight, here are a few more lefty domain names the MDE can cybersquat on (that's the term shithead, not "grab", "grabbed", or "grabber"; you dumbfrancl):
  • www.raisetaxesoneverybodybutme.com
  • www.iamthesmartestmofoontheplanet.org
  • www.communismgotabadrap.com
  • www.volunteertovoteforadeadguy.org
  • www.freedomofspeechformebutnotforthee.com

There, that's 5 - the same number that Prof. Plumhoff generated. The difference being that it only took me 2 minutes; judging by the staleness of this story, it took Plumhoff about 5 days.

And mine have more of a ring of truth to them.

No comments: