Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Why Howard "The Duck" Dean is Bad for Democrats

Two individuals requested that I elaborate on my Howard Dean post from Tuesday. MG is known to the KAR faithful, but he was joined by a newcomer who calls him/herself Blogesota.

Before I explain my comments about Howard and the reason the GOP is in good shape in spite of “The Deal”, I want to thank our new reader for proclaiming yours truly “a bigger asshole than Mitch Berg.”

Oddly enough, I’ll take that as a compliment and count Blogesota among my friends.

Now, on to Howard.

He is going to kill the Dummycrats (called so because they made him their Chair) with his ridiculous talk.

Take a peek at the transcripts linked to the original post and you’ll know what I mean:

A. Here’s a man who, while running for the Democrat Presidential nomination, said in an interview that, while he believed Osama was guilty of planning the 9/11 attacks, he was willing to withhold judgment because everyone deserves a fair trial.

B. When the subject turns to Tom Delay, he declares him guilty of charges for which the man has not been indicted. “I think Tom Delay ought to go back to Huston, where he can serve his jail sentence down there courtesy of the Texas taxpayers.”

C. “I hate Republicans and everything they stand for.”

D. “This is a struggle between good and evil and we’re the good.”

These, among other things, are why Howard “The Duck” Dean is bad for the Democrats.

This kind of stuff is popular in the Michael More Wing, but it ain’t gonna fly with the rank and file.

As long as he’s at the helm of the party, there will be trouble.

No comments: