Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Double Rat Farts!

More outstanding quotes from Caddyshack from the comments to the first installment:

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice!

I'm a veg, Danny.

TY: What's wrong with lumberyards? I own two lumberyards.
DANNY: I notice you don't spend a lot of time there.
TY: I'm not sure where they are.

Night putting - just putting, at night... with the 15 year old daughter of the dean.

You buy a hat like that, they should give you a bowl of soup with it . . . it looks good on you, though.

Now I know why tigers eat their young.

Somebody stepped on a duck.

A flute with no holes is not a flute. And, a doughnut with no hole is a Danish.

Thank you very little.

We can do that. We don't even have to have a reason.

You must've been something before electricity.

People don't say that about you, as far as you know.

How bout a Fresca?

***

Keep 'em coming.

No comments: