Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Durbin's non-apology

Dick Durbin is a disgusting, morally blind human being.

His apology was not worth the time used to write it or the oxygen consumed to speak it.

Piss on you, Dick Durbin and piss on the worthless, ass-covering words you hope will pull your backside out of the fire.

You may not know it yet, but this one aint going away. You can’t smear the United States the way you did and make it better simply by offering a non-apology.

You are an idiot because you can’t or won’t admit that you committed a wrong, a massive wrong, against this country:

"I am sorry if anything I said caused any offense or pain to those who have such bitter memories of the Holocaust, the greatest moral tragedy of our time. Nothing, nothing should ever be said to demean or diminish that moral tragedy.

"I am also sorry if anything I said cast a negative light on our fine men and women in the military. ... I never ever intended any disrespect for them. Some may believe that my remarks crossed the line. To them I extend my heartfelt apology," Durbin said, choking on his words.

Where’s the part about, “I made a bad analogy. There is no comparison between the United States policies and those of Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot. Holy cow, did I screw up.”

It aint there because you don’t for a second believe you did screw up. The evils that define Hitler’s Nazi Germany, Stalin’s Soviet Union and Pol Pot’s Cambodia are the most horrific of the 20th century, yet you still believe that alleged prisoner abuses at Gitmo are equivalent.

Show me the bodies you pig.

Show me the mass graves, the ovens, the ashes falling from the sky. Show me the women, children, whole families laying dead with bullets in their heads. Show me the twins subjected to brutal experiments ala Joseph Mengele. Show me the barracks with prisoners stacked like cordwood. Show me the prisoners malnourished to the point

Show me the evidence for what you said and I’ll back you up. Until then, move to the back of the room and shut your f-ing mouth!

No comments: