Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It's silly, but I'll play along

I usually don't take part is such exercises, but if it will help me be part of the "in crowd", I'll give it a try.

Total number of books owned:

Millions, if I can count library books. After all, my tax dollars have helped to purchase them so I guess I can claim some level of ownership.

If library books are out, I'd say 1500 to 2500. Not a lot, but enough to make me dangerous.

Last book I bought
Buzz Marketing with Blogs for Dummies. Take all the shots you want now, Lefties. I'm building a business case to start a company blog.

Last Book I Read
I've two going at the present time: Citizen Soldier by Stephen Ambrose and Peace Kills: America's Fun New Imperialism by P.J. O'Rourke.

Five Books that mean alot to me

  1. When Character was King by Peggy Noonan
  2. Lincoln on Leadership by Donald T. Phillips
  3. The Words Lincoln Lived by by Gene Griessman
  4. Good to Great by Jim Collins
  5. Only The Paranoid Survive by Andrew S. Grove

I've neither the time nor the deisre to go into how each of these have impacted my life - personal and professional - as I still have much catching up to do after being home to help the three existing wee ones begin adjusting to the new wee one.

Next!

No comments: