Saturday, August 06, 2005

Iron Maiden and The Nihilist Can Teach Us a Lot About Self Improvement

We must love all things that God made. -Iron Maiden

Sometimes a man looks into the blog, sees his reflection and is horrified by the image.

Today, the Nihilist in Golf Pants held forth the mirror that allowed me to see myself for what I am: an ugly and bitter man. Do I really sound that angry and spiteful? Am I really that big of a raging lunatic?

Alas, yes.

I owe my life to the Nihilist in Golf Pants.(*) For today I turn over a new leaf: out with the old, angry LearnedFoot, in with the kinder gentler version: Happy Foot.

There are going to be changes around here. There will be no more beating on moonbats Misguided Americans. As KAR Managing Editor, I have assigned new roles to the contributors of this blog:

Learned HappyFoot - Puppy blogging

Dementee - Recipes and gardening

Head of Alfredo Garcia - Advocacy of civil rights for gay people

V-Toed-Bill - Gift-wrapping and pie decorating tips.

To start off the new sepia-toned KAR, here is a picture of a cute puppy:



(*) Header quote material.

No comments: