Monday, August 08, 2005

KAR Readers: "All Hail Arne Carlson!"

Wow. You'd have thought I came out as a Barbara Streisand fan.

I'm not going to bother answering all the responses I got. The basic idea is this: I live in the 6th CD, and I'm "underwhelmed" by the choices available to me.

Even though I'm a total straight ticket Republican, I just have to say I think the party is messing up. The choices just don't blow my hair back. And I get to criticize the party, right? I mean, the party's not my mommy - I can call a spade a spade, right?

Krinkie and Knoblach and Yecke - enh. One might be as good as the other.

I guess the part that's got me bummed out is that Bachmann - my long-time favorite - is coming out so odd. Just check out the evidence and tell me it's not just a little "off".

Can you? I mean, if we didn't criticize the party, we'd still be stuck with the likes of Arne Carlson in charge of the party, right?

Yeah, I know - the OSL is trying to make big hay out of this. But if you live in the Sixth, tell me you're not concerned?

No comments: