Thursday, August 25, 2005

Revelations

I think that I need to clear the air, since an innocent person is being harrassed by by a couple of idiots who think that looking around on blogshares.com constitutes "research":

I am MDE. Well, actually, V-Toed Bill is.

This guy is not MDE.

Go ahead: look it up on blogshares.

That is all.

V-TOED BILL ADDS: I am NOT the MDE. But I think Dementee is...

DEMENTEE ADD: THAT CRAZY TALK BILL!!!! ME NOT MDE!!! EVERYBODY KNOW THAT HEAD OF ALFREDO GARCIA IS MDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE FROM LF: From the comment thread: Bogus Doug claims that he and his wife are MDE. I tend to believe him as his blog is listed on blogshares.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Developing....

THE HEAD O' ALFREDO GARCIA ADDS: I may or may not be MDE. But I will say this:

If I'm going down, I'm taking Sisyphus with me! MWAH HA HA HA!

UPDATE FROM LF #2: The following people have come forward to identify themselves as MDE in the last hour:

"Conservative Minnesota"

"vikingvx"

UPDATE FROM LF #3: It goes without saying that since niether Conservative Minnesota nor vikingvx are not listed on Blogshares, their assertions cannot be confirmed.

UPDATE FROM LF #4: Swiftee emails:

I'm MDE you lickspittle twatfaces! You want me? Come an' get it, beee-yotches!!!! LALALALALALALALALALALA!

LF Notes: Pair o' Dice is listed on Blogshares, so Swiftee could be telling the truth. Though oddly, someone named "Ian Mykel" owns 80% of Po'D shares.

So my question to Swiftee is this: why do you call yourself "Tom" when your real name must be "Ian"?

UPDATE FROM LF #5: Robert Novak and Judith Miller have both e-mailed to tell me that they know who MDE is, but aren't telling.

Novak added: "This whole thing is bullshit"

Developing...

UPDATE FROM LF #6: Bogus Doug, who had previously admitted that he is MDE, is now hinting that his real name is not "Doug" but "Gerry Daly". Blogshares confirms this information.

Developing...

UPDATE #7 (FROM THE HEAD): Sisyphus denies being MDE. I don't believe him. I will be checking this out on Blogshares.

UPDATE #8 (FROM LF): We cannot verify whether or not Sisyphus is MDE. However, during our investigation we did discover that he does own Halliburton common stock. From this we can conclude with certainty that Sisyphus is the CEO of Halliburton.

Developing...

UPDATE #9 (FROM V-TOED BILL): Robert Novak has been suspended from KAR indefinitely.

UPDATE #10 (FROM LF): MDE himself has e-mailed us:

I am not MDE!

Curiouser and curiouser...

UPDATE #11 (FROM LF): In by far the wierdest twist of this developing story, the MOB's token lefty Flash has exposed himself outed himself as the Exposer.

Blogshares confirms.

UPDATE #12 (FROM LF): Iron Maiden Can Teach Us a Lot About Who MDE Is

I just remembered that Iron Maiden had a song titled "Revelations". And I'll be damned if the song wasn't as prophetic as its title indicates:

The watcher in the ring:
It is you
Oh, it is you.

Get it? The "watcher in the ring" refers to the guy "watching" Minnesota Democrats!

And as the IM prophesy says, that watcher is *you*.

I am looking all of your asses up on blogshares.

UPDATE #13 (FROM LF): OK, here's the wrap up based on all the cicumstantial evidence KAR has uncovered.

The following people are not MDE:

LearnedFoot
V-Toed Bill
Dementee
Jerry Plagge
MDE


The following people are MDE:

The Head of Alfredo Garcia
Bogus Doug a/k/a Gerry Daly
Mrs. Bogus Doug a/k/a Mrs. Daly
"Conservative Minnesota"
"vikingvx"
Tom Swift a/k/a Ian Mykal
Flash
You


The following person is the CEO of Halliburton:

Sisyphus


We're through the looking glass here, people.

No comments: