Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Unintended Consequences

Learned Foot spilled the beans, such as they are, on what's been going on.

But as he mentioned, sometimes the unintended consequences are the best part.

Foot forwarded me this email earlier today, sent to the KAR email address. It's from "Angie" in Burnsville; she asked us to withhold her full name and address:
I saw your piece on the Sixth District and followed some of your links. And I was amused to see a photo of Senator Bachmann supposedly "spying" on a rally at the capitol last spring.

I was there, and if anyone thinks that she was "spying" they are mistaken.

I remember that day. I was downtown taking care of some business at the Department of Revenue building. I was walking past the Capitol, noticed a rally, and saw Senator Bachmann sitting on the curb. I know the Senator, I've seen her at events around Stillwater before. She's my mother's Senator. She looked like she was sitting and messing with her shoes. But ther'es no way she could have been spying, since she faced away from the rally. She looked like her feet were bothering her. I know that feeling!

In the last day I've read some of the coverage of this incident in some of the other "blogs" (Dump Bachmann, Eleventh Street, New Patriot, Kool-Aid, Shot In The Dark) and I'm astounded that anyone would look at the photo and at the scene I saw and call it "spying through the bushes" or whatever. I wonder if any of them were there, or saw what I saw, and remained silent about it? It makes no sense to me. It seems wrong.
Koolaidsters? Looks like there might be two sides to this story!

As far as my evaluation of the Sixth District GOP candidates goes, I might have to revisit things.

2 comments:

Gomez said...

Hello,everyone my name is Gomez from London i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Priest Andrew, who help me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married with two kids and me and my ex-lover now husband and wife are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you Priest Andrew for being there for me, you can contact him on priestandrew91@yahoo.com

Gomez said...

Hello,everyone my name is Gomez from London i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Priest Andrew, who help me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married with two kids and me and my ex-lover now husband and wife are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you Priest Andrew for being there for me, you can contact him on priestandrew91@yahoo.com