Friday, September 30, 2005

No Need to Thank Me

After looking over my latest football picks post, I've come to appreciate just how wonderful blogs are. If not for KAR, this sentence would probably never come to exist:

...bettors are just indiscriminately throwing money at the Chargers like a phalanx of Matt Entenzas on crack would throw money at "social programs".

And here's another sentence I never thought would cross my mind, let alone articulate:

Maybe it makes sense to wave an American flag during a song about the Crimean War in JB's world, but the rest of us know better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my web site so i got here to go back the
want?.I'm trying to find things to enhance my web site!I guess its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!!

Here is my blog - visit the up coming document