Monday, September 26, 2005

Scrambled Picks(*)

(*) Reference?

Sung to the tune of Yesterday, by the Beatles:

Yesterday,
LaDanian took our breath away
And the Bears played like they were gay
Oh, and New England won yesterday

Suddenly,
The Flash found himself Oh-and-three
Now LearnedFoot looks quite mighty
My victory came suddenly

How I
Could go three-and-oh, I don't know, I couldn't say
Flash got
All three wrong now he longs for a replay-ay-ay-ay

Yesterday,
I made it look like such an easy game to play
Now Flash needs a place to hide in shame
Oh, what a day, was yesterday.

How I
Went three-and-oh I think I know: I got game
Flash got
All three wrong, now he longs to place the blame.

Yesterday,
If King Banaian had made my plays
He would have won at least twice his pay
Especially if he did it in a parlay.

No comments: