Friday, September 02, 2005

Take That, Race Baiter

Noted slavery reparations idiot Randall Robinson writes in the HuffPo (emphasis mine):

It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.

I am a sixty-four year old African-American.

New Orleans marks the end of the America I strove for.

***
My hand shakes with anger as I write. I, the formerly un-jaundiced human rights advocate, have finally come to see my country for what it really is. A monstrous fraud.

But before your Cynical Nerve jerks your knee into kicking your monitor's screen in, please note the first comment posted by "Shocked By Ignorance," who managed to get his lick in before the avalanche of predictable scuttlebrained anti-Bush twaddle:

People did come. They were shot at.

Your hate helps nobody.

On that happy note, see y'all Sunday.

No comments: