Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dear President Bush: My Robe Size is 56 Slim

Apparently the opposition toward the nomination of Harriet Miers' nomination to the Supreme Court runs deep in KAR-Nation. Of the over 100 people that voted in the poll, 85% thought I would be a better choice, even though I may be the only person on the planet with a law license that is less qualified than she.

I humbly accept your endorsement.

All that needs to be done now is for the President to withdraw Miers' nomination, and appoint me in her stead. Then we can look forward to my cutting-edge opinions. Example:

Fleebowictz v. Twooty
No. 06-454

CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE EIGHTH CIRCUIT.

FOOT, J. delivered the opinion of the Court.

The Petitioner is full of shit. The court also notes that Petitioner's attorney is a complete and utter knob. We also hear that he is gay.

Therefore, the appellate court's decision is AFFIRMED.

No comments: