Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Oh Look: A Lefty Being a Dick

How shocking!

Anyway, it seems the Minnesota Democrat Exposer has been unmasked. And this time those obsessed with finding out his true identity actually had some evidence. Even a blind squirel finds a nut every now and again...

Unfortunately, the revelations have roused at least one "person" in the Life-Challenged community. Please forgive the Eva-esque comment thread copy and paste job (the personal information has been excised by me and is indicated either in brackets or with Xes):

I hate MDE said...

I'm back:During the daytime M.D.E can be found [deleted] in the evening M.D.E. can be found [a specific address]

admit you are michael brodkorb and i will stop posting your home address and directions to your home.

or you should I describe your house by the tan siding and forest green shutters?
9:41 AM


I hate MDE said...

admit you are michael brodkorb and i will stop posting your home address and directions to your home.

9:45 AM

I hate MDE said...

exposing the exposer is fun.

admit you are michael brodkorb and i will stop posting your home address and directions to your home.

[here the asshole gives Mapquest generated directions]

9:49 AM
I hate MDE said...

property records at dakota county has exposed more about you.admit you are michael brodkorb and i will stop posting your home address and directions to your home.

***

And here's when you can start cueing up the "Psycho" music:

9:55 AM

I hate MDE said...

PROPERTY ID NUMBER: XX-XXXXX-XXX-XX FEE OWNER: [EXCISED] [Address censored] PROPERTY ADDRESS: [Censored]
ESTIMATED MARKET VALUE LAST QUALIFIED SALE:
DATE: 10/04
AMOUNT: $XXX,XXX
BUILDING CHARACTERISTICS (PAYABLE 2006): TYPE S.FAM.RES
YEAR BUILT 1993 ARCH/STYLE TWO STORY FOUNDATION
SQ FT 1144
FINISHED SQ FT 2987
BEDROOMS 5
BATHS 3.75
FRAME WOOD GARAGE SQ FT 504
OTHER GARAGE MISC BLDG

you posted mccollum's info so your info is fair.

does your wife [Name] know you are mde?

5 bedrooms? you must have kids.

"you must have kids". Sounding ominous on purpose. I bet this guy will make a fine prison bitch.

***

I hate MDE said...
admit you are michael brodkorb and i will stop posting your home address and directions to your home


10:21 AM

I hate MDE said...
[PHONE NUMBER] will make sure every democrat in minnesota has this number.

exposing democrats will be easier if they can call you.

[howtorigelections.com] and [publicitywhore.com] should be time's "bloggers of the year"
10:27 AM


Yep. As long as there are well-adjusted civilized people like this in the "reality-based community" I will be keeping the LearnedFoot handle. It's enough to make someone with a temper like mine indignant to the point of anger.

And hypothetically, if MDE were to, oh say, send me this guy's IP address I don't know what I might do. I may do something that "I Hate MDE" might regret.

In a much classier and totally "legal" way, of course.

So to MDE, I say this: please oh please do not email that IP address to koolaidreport at yahoo dot com. I don't if I would be able to restrain myself.

Really. It would be very hard to pull punches. I really don't want to know this guy's IP address. So don't send it to me.

Unless you really want to.

That email again is: koolaidreport at yahoo dot com.

And the sooner you don't send it to me, the better.

No comments: