Monday, October 03, 2005

Pigskin Musings

1) The Packers have the lowest average Wonderlic scores in the league and possess the worst record. I wonder what their average score was in 1998 when they won the NFC championship?

2) Or in 1997 when they won the Super Bowl?

3) I wonder what the Vikings' average Wonderlic score was the year they became the only team in NFL history to go 15 and 1 and not make it to the Super Bowl?

4) Sometimes even when you're wrong, you're right.

To wit: Elder comments on my prediction of the outcome of the Patriots - Chargers game:

Bolts 41 Pats 17. No brainer, right?

Ah, but Grasshopper, you neglected to read my entire prediction:

In fact the only reason I can think of to not bet on the Pats is that Flash is probably going to pick them to win too. And that would be the kiss of death for the Pats.

And who did Flash pick to win that game?

Damn, I'm good.

No comments: