Monday, December 05, 2005

Due Personne in Cerca di Bogus Doug

LearnedFoot: What to do... What to do?

Doug's Randomly Chosen Rhetorical Foil: 'Sup Foot?

LF: Hey. How you doin'?

DRCRF: Good. I was just talking to Doug. He's got a bee in his bonnet.

LF: Mmm hmm, yeah, that's great. Listen: I feel like peeing on some hostas. You want in.

DRCRF: Well, I uh...

LF: C'mon. We can go piss on Doug's hostas.

DRCRF: I don't think that'd be a good idea.

LF: What? If he catches us, we'll just say we're sorry, and that'll be that.

DRCRF: Given the conversation I just had with him, I don't think that would fly with him. You should really go read it now.

LF: Thanks! I will. Say, can I piss on your hostas?

DRCRF: Asking for permission to pee on my hostas would kind of defeat the whole purpose of that increasingly overused metaphor, no?

LF: You're probably right.

DRCRF: Straight up, yo.

LF: I think that I will make you a regular character on KAR, like OPG and Dementee. Whatdya say to that?

DRCRF: Keen!

No comments: