Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hack Lefty-Blogger Metaphor Contest Results

This is a shock.

Actually it is rather surprising that nobody picked the particular hack lefty-blogger who fulfilled my prophesy of earlier this week. Maybe it's an indication of how far off the radar screen she's fallen. Oh except for that guy at the Strib. He loooooves her. I bet he's just looking for some way - any way - to get laid.

Sorry Mr. O'Brien, I hear she's a lesbo taken.

I am talking of course about, Wonkette:

The piece that fell was over the figures, near the peak of the building, and to the right of the figure of Liberty, who has the scales of justice on her lap."

In completely unrelated news, Congress will be moving to reauthorize the USA Patriot Act when it returns from recess next week.

Wow! With skills like that it's easy to see how Wonkette has become one of the biggest poliblogs around.

Because Sominex must be losing its effectiveness on some people.

Anyway, since nobody picked Wonkette (the 2 closest entries were mine because I said it would appear on Wednesday, which it did; and "Sean's" who used the word "allegory" as Wonkette did), I declare myself the winner.

Since I am a gracious winner, I will donate my prize (header appearance) to charity (Bill). I hear he has plans for a series commemorating famous album covers. Stay tuned.

No comments: