Monday, December 12, 2005

A Question for the S&S Fascists

Dear Star & Sickle,

Are you done, yet? Will this be it? Can I count on you to crawl back into your holes and let us go on with our lives, or do you plan to continue advocating the chipping away of rights until all of us are forced to live your vision of what our lives should be?

Under what circumstances can I expect you to side with smokers? Will you do so when Dave Thune and his guilt-fueled anti-smoking campaign attempts to ban smoking on city streets, in private automobiles, in private residences? When will it be?

Tell me now, so we don’t have to continue reliving the same debate over and over again.

‘Cmon you chicken-shits, take a principled stand, go the whole nine yards, eat the whole enchilada. Tell us what you really want. What’s the endgame? I know it isn’t going to stop now.

When MPATT and their anti-smoking fascists are done destroying the bar and restaurant industry, they will move on to the streets, cars and houses. Make no mistake about it.

And you, my self-righteous little pinheads, you will be in the crosshairs one day as well. If I were you, I’d enjoy the double mocha lattes while you can, because it is a matter of time before the social engineers get hold of your favorite vice and render it obsolete because of the negative effects of caffeine.

When that day comes, I will be in the front of the line to say, “I told you so.”

No comments: