Wednesday, February 15, 2006

God, I hate these people

The elites from the Star & Sickle have finally weighed in on the Dick-Cheney-For-Attempted-Murder flap. It took until today because, reportedly, they’ve had their collective noses wedged in canine butts on display at the Westminster Dog Show.

That said today’s installment the typical greasy rectal discharge they produce on a daily basis: Cheney is Satan, W is an idiot and both are lying bastards.
The song is getting old.

I think the editorial page at this rag should have a standing headline:

We hate George W. Bush and all Republicans.

While reading this mess, I couldn’t help but think they must’ve slept through the Clinton years. After all, any spinning going on here – and there is plenty to be sure – was learned at the feet of the Arkansas master (and the shrew he’s married to).

Do they not remember the Lewinsky Affair? “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky.”

How about “It depends on the meaning of what the word “is” is.”

Don’t forget the White House travel office and the subsequent trial and acquittal.

Shall we talk about the bouncer that was in charge of security, or the FBI files or the Rose Law Firm files that, lo and behold, were found under a stack of books that sat untouched for several years?

How about the lies he spewed after his first 100 days in office, “I worked harder then I ever have in my life” and there is just no way I can give the middleclass tax cut I promised every day of my lying sack-of-shit campaign.

Bill was the master of spin and lying, but he carried the water for the Lefties and that’s all that matters.

These two-faced jerk-offs wouldn’t care if Clinton was a convicted rapist (they sure don’t give a damn that he’s been accused more than once), he vetoed a bill that would have banned the murder of partial born children and that’s all that matters to them.

No comments: