Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Why the MSM has no credibility

This piece at Drudge is the best illustration I’ve seen as to why the MSM has lost all credibility among thinking people. It also proves why Katie Couric is a brainless twit, but that’s another story.

Here’s how the conversation would have gone had I been conducting the interview.

KERRY: That's terrific. But 53 percent of our children don't graduate from high school.

DEMENTEE: Whoa, there big fella, would you mind repeating that?

K: It’s a fact. 53 percent of our children don’t graduate from high school.

D: You give Dementee source for information?

K: Don’t you believe me?

D: The Census Bureau's say: 85.9 Percent Of Americans Aged 20-24 Are High School Graduates.

K: And the Census Bureau is run by a Bush crony, so you can hardly believe it.

D: You pulled number from your ass, didn’t you? You don’t stand up, but I know it come from someone’s as because it really smells.

K: If you must know, it got the number from Teresa.

D: You pull number from wife’s ass? That’s disgusting. What else you pull from her ass, maybe magic hat from an imaginary CIA guy?

K: You can’t speak to me that way. I’m a United States Senator.

D: Too late. I think I call you Lurch? You two look alike, but he has a personality. You know Senator Kennedy?

K: I do.

D: How many beer bongs he do in a day? I bet he beat all other senators. You ever crossed a bridge with him in the driver’s seat?

K: This interview is over.

D: Rambo say nothing is over. Dementee say that, too. Nothing over ‘til I say it is. Dementee hungry now. Talking to idiot like you make me want to eat moonbat. Bring me moonbat, I want moonbat.

K: Get me the hell out of here.

D: You moonbat. Dementee eat you.

Editor: the balance of this exchange was deleted in an effort to keep up the not-so-high standards of the Kool Aid Report.

D: No one censor Dementee. Now Dementee eat you.

No comments: