Thursday, March 23, 2006

2 and a Half Brain Cells



Actor Charlie Sheen has a TV show called "Two and a Half Men" in which he stars with another adult actor who plays his brother and a kid who portrays his nephew. So if Sheen quit the show they would have to rename it "Two and a Quarter Men."

My wife, God bless her, loves this show, and thinks Sheen is just a stitch. I generally pay little attention to it, though I must admit to finding a couple episodes pretty funny. Sheen plays a guy in an arrested state of development, and hijinks ensue! Well, 'ol Charlie must have killed a few too many brain cells along the course of his conga-line through life. Has this guy ever had to be a serious person? He grew up in a Hollywood family and went to Beverly Hills High, a bastion of academic pursuit, I'm sure. His dad is Martin Sheen, who likes to scold us all for being racists and pretend he's the president.

Charlie recently had an interview with radio host Alex Jones in which he speculated that there may have been more to the story of 9/11 than meets the eye:

"I saw the South Tower hit live -- that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball -- and it was there was a feeling that it just didn't look, how do I say this, it didn’t like any commercial jetliner that I’ve flown on anytime in my life. And then the buildings came down."

You're right. That looks like a Cessna to me.

Read the rest yourself if you want to know the truth according to Good Time Charlie.

No comments: