Thursday, March 30, 2006

An Apology to Our Readers

As the Managing Editor of KAR I wish to extend my heartfelt apology for the absolute crappiness of Bill's latest header design. This desecration of the legendary KAR logo is due to Bill's refusal to consult with me or obtain final approval from me. I was given no input (other than the Homer Simpson thing) and the result, as you can see, is disastrous.

Disciplinary action has already been taken against Bill including:

* Demotion from his role as Art Director to the lowly title of LearnedFoot sycophant;

* A moratorium on pie decorating until further notice; and

* Removal of his exemption from being targeted with Nihilist in Golf Pants / Brokeback Mountain gay-baiting jokes.

Again, I wish to emphasize that KAR deeply regrets the assault on your eyes that is our new crappy crappy logo. We will rectify the situation at the earliest possible time.

As a token of our contrition, please stay tuned for a Sisyphus Open Thread.

No comments: