Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dave Thune is a Major League Prick

(I don’t speak German, so English will have to do)

We’ve all known it, but now it’s confirmed.

I don’t hate a lot of people, but I really am beginning to hate this asshole. I can’t stand his condescending, elitist, holier-than-thou attitude.

"It's unfortunate. I think their time would be better spent trying to spruce up and fix their places to get more customers in the door when the ban does take effect," Thune said. "They ought to forget this negative stuff [law suit], accept the inevitable and work with us."

You destroy people’s businesses because you are too damn weak to quit smoking, and now you tell them they should accept the inevitable and give in to your Mafia-like tactics.

Fuck you, Thune, you worthless, self-important, guilt-ridden, piece-of-shit jackass.

Who died and made you the totalitarian bastard king?
I swear, you add this self-righteous prig to the lovebird mayors and you’ve got one disgusting, scrotum-sweat licking ménage a trois.

No comments: