Friday, March 31, 2006

Foreshadowing

LEARNEDFOOT: 'Sup D?

DEMENTEE: WHERE BILL???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LF: I think Bill's pissed at me.

DEM: OH!!!!!!!!!!

LF: Yeah, he didn't like this at all. And now -

DEM: SORRY TO INTERRUPT, BUT DEMENTEE HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT ANYTHING TO EEEEEEEAAAAAAT?????!!!!!!!!!

LF: Well, I don't know. Let me...

MARK BUTTLIK, MINNEAPOLIS: [interrupting] The end of legal abortion is nigh. Then we'll need to have gay couples raising the surplus tykes. No wonder Michele Bachmann paces the floors.

DEM: OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MOONBAT!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!!!

BUTTLIK: [Shrieking like the little bitch that he is] Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

DEM: CHOMP!!!!!! *burp*

DEM: YUMMY!!!!!!!

LF: Heh - maybe there should be unfettered gay marriage and abortion. We could see the end of the human race within a century.

DEM: THEN WHAT WOULD DEMENTEE EAT???!!!!!!!!

LF: Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah - the Nihilist is being an assmonkey again.

DEM: WHAT AN ASSMONKEY!!!!!!!

LF: Indeed. Say, D - you know that I'm not a traffic whore, right?

DEM: DAT RIGHT!!!!!!

LF: But I do pay attention to our traffic.

DEM: YA' DON'T SAY!!!!!!!!!

LF: Yes. I pay attention enough to notice that our weekend traffic is almost exactly half of our regular daily traffic, give or take a few hits.

DEM: SEEM RIGHT!!!!!!

LF: And while I'm flattered that there are 300-odd people that check in daily to read about our latest hijinx -

DEM: ACTUALLY, IT PROBABLY MORE LIKE 10 PEOPLE CHECKING IN 30 TIMES A DAY!!!!!!!!!

LF: Well, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Be that as it may - and remember, I'm not a traffic whore - I think it would be a BIG mistake for anyone to avoid visiting to KAR this weekend several times.

DEM: OOOOOOOH!!!!!! YOU GOT SOMETHING BIG PLANNED????!!!!!!

LF: Let's just say that I've got a nuke it'll be pretty good, and leave it at that...

DEM: AH!!!! ME CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

DEM: ...

DEM: ME HUNGRY AGAIN!!!!!!!

No comments: