Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tyrone Terrill is a Turd

This guy is a complete ass-wipe.

If he had explained his actions based on the mythical, but worshiped, “separation of church and state”, he might have a leg to stand on, but to say the following is proves the man has been brainwashed past the point of no return:

"It would be a good thing to remove the Easter decorations ... as Easter is a Christian holiday and could be offensive to non-Christians."

"If I'm a Muslim, or I'm a Jew, I don't want to look at that."

Since when is it a human right to not be offended? How far would this twerp like to take his idea of human rights?

Perhaps we should erect tall hedgerows around all places of worship so non-believers don’t have to look at them when traveling along public roads and sidewalks.

If I ever see this guy at city hall wearing traditional African clothing, I’m going to have him removed for offending me. You see, I don’t subscribe to the same culture and I will not have Tyrone Terrill throwing his culture in my face.

Next year, you will not be allowed to wear a “Kiss me I’m Irish” button because of cultural and sexual sensitivities.

Tyrone is a jackass who appears to be positioning himself for a job at the United Nations.

No comments: