Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Fun Multiple Personality Disorder

Flash takes an online quiz (take it here) to assure himself that he is indeed a pragmatic, even keeled, oh-so-reasonable and fair-minded moderate.

Hey, why not give it a shot?

[Hannibal Lechter] You think you can dissect me with this blunt little toooooool?[/Hannibal Lechter]

Well whaddya know? I'm even more centric than Mr. Centrisity himself:



Wait! That can't be right! Let's try again.

...

Arrrrrgh! Now, I'm a moonbat:


No no no no no no no!

Try again:


Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm not a wingnut either.

This is getting frustrating! Must try again:









Which KAR blogger are you?




You are Dementee! Please seek help immediately.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


Ah shit. I give up.
UPDATE: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I need a nap.

No comments: