Thursday, April 27, 2006

The KAR Thursday Super Groovy Singalong Jamboree

LEARNEDFOOT: As a reminder: anybody competing in Short Bus Trivia tonight is required to participate in this singalong.

BILL: You are also required to sing along to this cheesy midi file. OK people! Let's do Number 13!

[The Head of Alfredo Garcia produces one of those cheeseball guitar/keyboard things from thin air]

BILL: One, two, one two three four HOWWWWWWWWLLLLLL!!!!!

LF: Darken the city, night is a wire / Steam in the subway, earth is a afire

ALL: Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodooooo

LF: Woman, you want me, give me a sign / And catch my breathing even closer behind

ALL: Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodooooo

DEMENTEE: IN TOUCH WITH GROUND!!!!!!!! ME ON HUNT - ME AFTER YOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!! SMELL LIKE ME SOUND - ME LOST IN CROWD!!!!! AND ME HUNGRY LIKE WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!! STRADDLE LINE IN DISCORD AND RHYME - ME ON HUNT - ME AFTER YOOOOOOU!!!!! MOUTH IS ALIVE, MOONBAT JUICES LIKE WINE AND ME HUNGRY LIKE WOOOOOOOLLLLLFFFFF!!!!!!!

BILL: Stalked in the forest, too close to hide / I'll be upon you by the moonlight side

ALL: Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodooooo

BILL: High blood drumming on your skin, it's so tight / You feel my heart, I'm just a moment behind

ALL: Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodooooo

DEM: IN TOUCH WITH GROUND!!!!!!!! ME ON HUNT - ME AFTER YOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!! SCENT AND SOUND, ME LOST AND ME FOUND!!!!! AND ME HUNGRY LIKE WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!! STRUT ON LINE, IT DISCORD AND RHYME!!!!!! ME HOWL AND ME WHINE - ME AFTER YOU!!!!!!!!! MOUTH IS ALIVE - ALL RUNNING INSIDE, AND ME HUNGRY LIKE WOLF!!!!!!!!!!

[Bridge]

HEAD OF ALFREDO GARCIA: [Sotto voce] Hungry like the wolf. Hungry like the wolf. Hungry like the wolf.

LF: Burning the ground, I break from the crowd

DEM: ME ON HUNT ME AFTER YOU!!!!!!!!

BILL: I smell like I sound, I'm lost and I'm found

DEM: AND ME HUNGRY LIKE WOLF!!!!!!!

LF: Strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

DEM: ME ON HUNT - ME AFTER YOU!!!!!!

BILL: Mouth is alive with juices like wine

DEM: AND ME HUNGRY LIKE WOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLFFFFF!!!!!!!

[The Head finishes with an eight-minute long synthesizer riff]

[Clapping]

LF: Nice job people. Hopefully this one will work. I'd hate to have to go back to "Afternoon Delight."

BILL: *shudder*

LF: See y'all at Keegan's tonight. I'll be debuting a new t-shirt - quite possibly the coolest t-shirt ever made....

DEM: AND ME MIGHT BE THERE TOO!!!!!!!!

LF: Wait - I thought you and me were the same person....

DEM: DON'T BE TOO SURE OF THAT!!!!!!!!

No comments: