Friday, April 07, 2006

MilF Update

A couple of weeks ago, I sent an e-mail to interested parties inquiring as to which dates would be most suitable to hold the 2nd Annual Millard Fillmore Memorial KAR-Nation Open Championship Golf Outing (Sponsored by Buick and Hosted by David Fehrity*). Many of you have already responded. To those of you who have I say:

Congratulations. You can read and follow directions!

To the 5 or 6 of you who have not yet responded, please do. Bill and I would like to get to planning this thing ASAP. We need your input to facilitate that.

(Plus, I'm starting to get antsy. I bought a new set of sah-weeet irons last Sunday. I'm anxious to show 'em off. Mad props to my good pal, and fellow KAR founder, Bill for helping me pick them out.)

But I understand that replying to an e-mail is hard work. Therefore, as an added incentive, we will enter everybody who has complied with my request by next Wednesday into a drawing. The winner will have the distinct honor of being paired with our good buddy and crackerjack golf enthusiast The Nihilist in Golf Pants!

But wait, there's more!

Along with having the Nihilist as your teammate, you will also play in the prestigious final foursome with The Notorious B.I.L. and me ("Team Blois")!

"Wow!" you're saying, "What could be any better than playing in a foursome with Bill, Foot and the Nihilist?"

Well...

What if I told you that the Nihilist, Bill and I will all chip in to buy you a beer at the turn!

But you can't win if you don't reply to my e-mail. So do it today!

Well, there's the carrot. Bobo wields the stick.

* David Fehrity has not yet confirmed.

No comments: