Monday, April 24, 2006

Poll Envy

Apparently. KAR's latest poll to determine the hunkiest bachelor in the MOB was somehow lacking in the view of the Nihilist in Golf Pants. I'm not exactly sure what his beef is, since the KAR poll was executed with the same fairness, scientific sampling and unassailable methodology of your typical Zogby poll.

But be that as it may, we now have the potential for controversy if someone other than Andy Aplikowski wins in the Nihilist's poll. Unlike most bloggers out there, KAR is always on the search for solutions rather than problems. Therefore, I propose the following, should the unthinkable happen:

The winner of the Nihilist's poll, if it's someone other than Andy, shall compete with Andy in a series of challenges at my home during my annual 4th of July gala (motto: Diligently working to create the world's largest smoldering crater.) to determine conclusively who is indeed the MOB's most eligible bachelor. These challenges would include, but not be limited to: bocce balls, a pose-off and a spelling bee.

However, all bets are off if Pinkmonkeybird wins. I don't want that guy anywhere near my kids.

No comments: