Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy to play a role in his/her misery

I don’t know whether Lonnie Myers of St. Paul is male, female, transgender, hermaphroditic, or whatever.

I do know that Lonnie is a whining piece of shit that needs to be shut up now before he/she/it succeeds in destroying one of the best parts of summer.

Here’s what Lonnie, the whining piece of shit, had wrote to the SPPP:

Summer's toxic toys

Well, it's that time of the year again, when you would like to open the windows and doors and get some fresh air, right? Not so; between the charcoal grills and the charcoal smokers, I have to close up everything by 6 p.m. almost every night. When are they going to pass a law against those toxic toys? I've had it.

LONNIE MYERS
St. Paul


Hey, Lonnie, if you’ve had it, get the fuck out. Leave! Now!

Find yourself a nice 10x10 Ted Kazynski-like cabin in Montana so you’ll be happy and rest of us will never have to hear from your sorry ass again.

Now, I'm going home to fire up the grill and a beer. I wish I lived near Lonnie, I would use a fan to blow the marvelous aroma of seared animal flesh in his/her/its direction.

No comments: