Monday, July 03, 2006

The MilF - Because, Let's Face It, You Really Don't Like Scotch

It's true: 90% of people who claim to "love Scotch" actually can barely choke it down. Perhaps a more truthful statement would be "I tolerate Scotch for the buzz." So why, then, would you plunk down $25 hard earned dollars to sample a variety of liquids that all pretty much taste like turpentine to you?

No. I'm not bitter at all about NARN scheduling a MOB semi-event on the same day that KAR-Nation is getting together to play around of golf, drink beer and blow up a good portion of my yard. An event that's been in the works for about 9 months. I'm sure Chad the Elder had absolutely no intention of pissing in my Wheaties. Right?

Anyway. All MilFers should check your e-mail for important Milf-related instructions. Be sure to let me know if you will not be attending the Post MilF (or will be cutting attendance short) so you can go to the NARN Lame-o-Super-Expensive-Non-Charitable-Non-Fireworks-Non-Bratwurst Lame-o-Rama.

Not. Bitter. At. All.

No comments: