Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Moron Mail? Non-Moron Mail?

I had no choice but to highlight this letter, since it concerns a favorite topic of bloggers everywhere: themselves.

Blogs may be a wonderful mechanism for an exchange of ideas, but in reading some of them I found that I did not learn anything new. I see nothing to dissuade me from the notion that reading a blog is the equivalent of listening to the rambling discourse of the guy sitting on a stool at the end of the bar by himself.

GLENN REYNOLDS, FOREST LAKE.

What the hell you talkin' about, Willis? "Rambling Discourse?"

Actually, that reminds me of Rambling Rhodes who's also a Minnesota blogger. He likes to write about his ass a lot. But when he's not writing about his ass or photoshopping a picture of his ass onto something - Oh, you know who's a good photoshopper? Derek at Freedom Dogs - he's done logos for many of the other local blogs like Fraters and K v. M, and this one time he made t-shirts for everybody. They were so cool kewl! You know who really likes wearing t-shirts? Andy. If only he could spell as well as he wore t-shirts, I tell you what!

Now where was I?

Oh yeah - stop drinking my booze!

No comments: