Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Woe Is Me

Sometimes you have to wonder if all teh abuse is worth it. I'm getting to old for this shit. Maybe I should just quit blogging.

Maybe I'll expand on this later. Or maybe not.

UPDATE - 11:50: Thanks for all teh supportive e-mails and comments. It's just that that subhuman excuse for pondscum asshat has been stalking me in teh comment threads of other blogs. And if that weren't enough, his oh-so-superior "principles" have led him to support Gorgonzola.

Gorgon-f***ing-zola!

Gorgonzola's barely even a cheese; it's a salad topping. If this asshat doesn't watch himself, he's liable to bring down teh entire American cheese industry. All in teh name of his so called "principles"!

And another thing: if you want to insult and hector me Sisyphus, why don't you just come down here and say it to my face. Then we'll see how tough a Gorgonzola-eating cheeseboy like yourself really is.

Sorry. I'm having a cranky day.

No comments: