Friday, August 18, 2006

Crappiest. Comic. Ever.

I have nothing to write about today, really, other than that it appears Doug now thinks that he's me. And really there's not even much there to write about that a surf over to Bogus Dougland won't express in a far more explicit way. And I do mean explicit.

So I'll just go with my C-material.

The comic strip 9 Chickweed Lane sucks. I mean sucks.

Suck-diddly-ucks.

If poop could poop, you'd have 9 Chickweed Lane.

It's so bad that it makes me pine for the previously undisputed sucktacular shitball of a strip La Cucaracha, that the Strib mercifully stopped exposing its readers to last year.

Only to replace it with this waste of soy ink.

From what I can tell, the strip consists almost entirely of either :a) kissing; 2) dancing; or D) 50 year old cat jokes.

It's the comic strip equivalent of the Grass Network ("Coming up after the break: Poa!")

According to that site 9CL won the 2006 National Cartoonist Society's Award for Best Newspaper Comic Strip. I am guessing that these are the same people that gave the Nobel Peace Prize to Yassir Arafat.

Hey, I know: I'll draw an impenetrably dull comic featuring an anthropomorphic turd named Mr. Stinky who falls on a different generic character's head every day!


The National Cartoonist Society, the Nobel Prize Committee, thePulitzer Committee, or whomever, can send my award to LearnedFoot c/o this thunderjournal.

No comments: