Friday, August 18, 2006

Thunderjournal Hacking Update

Andy's site is back to normal.

I'm sure that many of you are wondering about what went down last night. Well, I'll just say that I beat Andy to a bloody gelatin with a tire iron, ran over him repeatedly with my car and threw him off the Hennepin Avenue bridge enjoyed several cold refreshing beverages in Andy's company while Strommie regaled us both with a list of all the hot chicks he'd like to pork, and leave it at that.

With all the suspicions swirling around me hacking other people's sites, I feel that I need to cut off any speculation about the latest cyberterrorism I have just now become privy to, by telling you all straight out that, although it looks like something I might write, I am in no way responsible for this.

No comments: