Friday, September 15, 2006

Just So I'm on the Record

I don't dislike Keith Ellison because he's black.

I don't dislike Keith Ellison because he's a Muslim.

I don't dislike Keith Ellison because he is unfamiliar with the parking rules of the city in which he lives.

I don't particularly dislike Keith Ellison.

However:

I do think he would be a shitty Congressman because he's a neo-marxist moonbat that people are already comparing to Paul Wellstone (of whom I hold the exact same opinion - and he was white!).

I do think that Ellison would be a shitty Congressman because of his dim view of national defense.

And if you would like to label me (and the thousands of others who share this opinion) as a "bigot," well, that just pretty much proves how big a fucking moron you really are.

No comments: