Thursday, October 19, 2006

Moron Mail

I don't know why, but this one just seemed to jump out at me:

God's endorsement?

Churches intruding into affairs of state are a danger. Other pastors may be quelled in enthusiasm, and that would be good.

Huh?

All your base our mine!

The situation regarding Living Word Christian Center and the Rev. Mac Hammond will be resolved after election day.

Well, probably, well after election day. The IRS isn't known for it's speediness.

And, by the way, I hope they nail him. I've seen Mac Hammond on TV before. He strikes me as nothing more than a svelte Jerry Falwell in a nicer suit. I'm not a big fan of The Church of What's Happenin' Now and its ilk. And since we try to avoid matters of religion and religious doctrine on this here ThunderJournal, I'll just leave it at that.

Voters knowing facts and reaching informed choice is the immediate worry.

And we all know that an objective observer, like this correspondent, will gather all the facts necessary to inform his vote, rather than merely wallowing in one-sided smears, context-free polemics, and outright mischaracterizations and lies promulgated by a bunch of bottom-feeding self-esteem deprived losers who worship at the altar of politics.

Or... maybe not.

The bottom-line story: Today's clear and present danger is not a politician being endorsed by churches. The danger is politician Michele Bachmann thinking herself endorsed by God.

Dude who taught you how to write? You really suck at it.

So your choice is voting for someone who thinks herself "endorsed by God" (see my remark about context-free mischaracterizations and lies immediately above), or voting for a candidate endorsed by the Obsessive Dumbshits Against Bachmann crowd.

I wish choices were always that easy.

Michele Bachmann is a rediculous looser and a bad tax attorney and a theocrat. Read my blog!

ERIC BONERFACE, RAMSEY

OK. I made up that last graf.

No comments: