Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Call to All Good Citizens of KAR-Nation

We here at KAR Global Headquarters are still reeling from the discovery of the Lenfestey Blog. But through the the euphoric haze, we arrived at a sobering realization: there's too much material. While we fully intend to prospectively eviscerate the brain poopings that are certain to appear there in the future, we do not have a sufficient amount of time (and conversely, we have an overabundance of "a life") to do a full autopsy on the archives. This problem is exacerbated by the fact that I will be attending the Packers / Vikings tilt at Lambeau on Thursday and unable to ThunderJournal for a significant portion of Thursday and Friday.

OPG INTERRUPTS: You're WHAT???????

LEARNEDFOOT: I'm going to Lambeau.

OPG: Oooooo!!!! Take me. Please please pleasepleasePLEASE!!!!

LF: No.

OPG: Awwww! C'mooooon!

LF: Hey look: there's a warm, half-drunk can of Pabst Blue Ribbon over there! Go get it!

OPG: I'm outta here. Free beer! Oh boy ohboyohboy!!!

Sorry about that. Where was I? Oh yeah:

I need your help. I realize that it's probably a bad idea since KAR's readership is the most disengaged anywhere. I understand that haloscan is highly technical and hard to use, but I have faith that you all can rally around this most important mission.

Your task: go through the archives of the Lenfest-o-blog and copy and paste (with link) into this thread the most disturbing, diseased, idiotic, inane, delusional, demented, self-important or otherwise unintentionally entertaining snippet you come across from Susan's droolings. Try to keep them brief, if possible - one or two sentences.

Nota bene: There are actually three women that contribute to that blog. For now, I'm only interested in Lensfestey's "work". Perhaps we'll examine the others at a later date. The above link will take you to a page containing only her posts, but the main page has all three posters intermingled.

Good luck, and godspeed.

No comments: