Thursday, January 11, 2007

Photoshop This Pie

My plan to leave a bait pie on my front porch to lure Bill out of hiding has failed. I use the word "hiding" intentionally, as a terse unsigned comment came through that I believe came from Bill, even while my bait pie remained undecorated. So Bill is out there somewhere.

I think that maybe he's shy and more than a little ashamed of his favorite hobby. Therefore, I am calling on all good citizens of KAR-Nation to decorate this pie photoshoppily:




...so Bill can feel confident enough to leave his sequestered existence, and play amongst us again, secure in the knowledge that we will only ridicule him a little. Perhaps, even Bill himself will feel moved to decorate this virtual pie. If he does, we will know that it's his by its exquisite detail.

No comments: