Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Search for Bill Continues

I won't be silent. It is with some relief that I report that Bill does not appear to have been involved in a moving mishap as I first hypothesized. I phoned all the moving companies and equipment rental outfits in the area, and none reported that any of their vehicles have gone missing were involved in incidents over the past 2 weeks.

But Bill does still remain AWOL. In an effort to lure him out into the open, I have set an undecorated pie and a plastic container full of berries out on my front porch. It is my hope that Bill will not be able to resist such a tempting bait, and reveal himself at my front door, furtively decorating this pie. I will keep you posted.

Also, I have kept up on my duties as Temporary Art Director, and created a new banner. I think you'll like it, if Blog*Shit allows me to install it.

No comments: