Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's Hard Out Here for a Gimp

As half of you may have predicted, I effed up my knee really badly while skating last night. It was a freakish thing that occurred on the way back to the warming house. I'm seeing a doctor this morning, so more on this later. Suffice to say, we're now looking at participating in the 2009 Pond Hockey Championships.

Until I get back, here are a couple of things to occupy you:

The comment thread to the post immediately below this one may be the best ever. With comments like (paraphrasing slightly):

"Here is a comment"

and:

"Here is another comment"

and, my personal fave:

"Here is a fifth comment."

RTWT!

And finally, Molly Ivins is dead. I'm sure going to miss her factually vacant, thought-free, all-style-and-no-substance, straight-from-the-party's-memo cornpone blatherings that made many a leftyblog look insightful and temperate in comparison.

No comments: