Thursday, February 08, 2007

Second Interview

My initial writing sample didn't garner the interest from presidential candidates that I had hoped. Perhaps they were looking for something a little more personal. Something that presents me (or, as a lead campaign blogger, the candidate) as a three dimentional human being. So I will submit another writing sample to better flesh out my credentials.

=================WRITING SAMPLE #2===================

One thing I vow here and now–you motherfuckers who want to denigrate those of us who are Catholic and have children will never sleep. I will fuck and make children day in and out and you will know it and you won’t be able to stop it. Toss and turn, you mean, jealous motherfuckers. me and my 7 children will be consuming all the motherfucking resources, driving up your costs! I’m not going to be “insulted” or "shamed" for my faith by some fugly cum-guzzling boozehound. Which makes all your efforts a failure. Some Catholics escaped. So give up now. You’ll never catch all of us. Give up now.

Fuck shit ass piss farts!

================END WRITING SAMPLE===================

Start sending me those offers! I am the greatest political blogger of our time. How can you resist such elegance?

No comments: