Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Freak or Discharge

Is Rosie O’Donnell a freak or a lying sack of rectal discharge?

I believe she is both and this is the only proof I need:

Rosie O'Donnell says she began being treated for depression after the Columbine school shootings and hangs upside down for up to a half-hour a day to improve her mental state.

When gunmen killed 13 people at
Columbine High School in Colorado in O'Donnell said she felt as if it had happened to her children.

"I couldn't stop crying," she said on an episode taped for ABC's "The View" and due to air Friday. "I stayed in my room. The lights were off. I couldn't get out of bed and that's when I started taking medication."

Empathetic bullshit.

This bitch needs to be taken out and beaten with a switch. I fully believe she suffers from depression, but I have no doubt in my mind that she is lying through here teeth when she tells the world it is due to Columbine.

If, and it’s a big “if”, she can prove her assertion I would say her depression is the sign of an incredibly weak human being who seeks to be victimize in some warped search for relevance.

(OK, I’m spent)

Read below for someone who has a reason for being depressed:

Friday's episode of "The View" is devoted to women and depression. Actress Linda Dano, who was diagnosed with clinical depression after her husband and mother died within 10 days of each other two years ago, is a guest.

God bless Linda Dano.

As for Rosie: Rectal discharge is the only conclusion.

No comments: