Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MilFic Rhythms

ATTENTION MILFERS:

Yesterday, you should have received an e-mail from the co-chair of the 3rd Annual Millard Fillmore Memorial KAR-Nation Open Championship Charity Golf Outing Classic event committee. And while it's encouraging to see that at least half of you have mastered the skill of responding to e-mails, that leaves half of you whom, I can only surmise, have suffered a stroke within the last couple of months and have lost all control of your faculties. If that's the case, we here at KAR wish you a speedy recovery.

If you have not received the e-mail, please check your spam folder. I have found that, for some reason, spam filters tend to flag e-mails that use the word "milf" a lot. If it's not there, shoot me a line, and I'll forward you the very important message that went out yesterday. And if you still want to participate in the golf event or the Post-MilF, but haven't yet signed up, likewise let me know of that fact and I'll get you squared away. That address again is:



And that leaves the rest of you who have received the e-mail, but have not yet responded. To you, I say: what the hell is wrong with you? Bill and I need your input planning the event. So get your thumbs out of your butts and reply already. If you don't, you may find yourself at the business end of a profanity-laced tirade from Bobo.

No comments: